iOS 10 was one of the most successful iOS versions to date, packed with features and kept regularly updated with improvements and security fixes. It wasn’t, however, one of the best for the jailbreak community, with jailbreak utilities being very thin on the ground. Yalu Jailbreak [ext link] was the only one we had and that was limited to a small percentage of iOS devices; it only went up to iOS 10.2 as well so anyone who updated beyond that in the hopes of a jailbreak update was out of luck. Things have just taken a turn for the better though with a new jailbreak called Keen.
Image : Keen Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2
Keen Jailbreak [ about ] comes to us from a team of security researchers and developers and was first demonstrated at the Mobile Security Conference [ MOSEC ] in Shanghai by Min Zheng [ Alibaba’s head security researcher ] with the jailbreak software developed by Liang Chen [ Tencent Keen Labs ] . Keen jailbreak is a bigger jailbreak in that it works on most iOS devices and on the iOS 10.3.2 download [ext link], giving those who missed out last time around a chance to get Cydia back on their devices. Downloading it is simple and we’re going to tell you how to do it.
Image : Keen Jailbreak
Download Keen Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 :
For this you will need :
- Your iOS device on iOS 10.3.2
- A decent working internet connection
Note : This will only work on Safari browser
- Launch Safari on your device and from the address bar go to keenjailbreak.com
- Wait for the web page to load fully and then find the UP arrow [ top or bottom of the page. Tap on it ]
- Choose a save location from the options on your screen, tap Add to Home Screen
- Type Keen in the box to give the icon a name and then tap on Add
- Come out of Safari and the Keen app icon is on your home screen
Video: This shows you these steps
With such a long time between jailbreaks, Keen jailbreak for iOS 10.3.2 is going to be widely accepted with open arms, given that more iOS users will be able to benefit from using it.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.2
- Download Cydia iOS 10.3.2 [ext link]
If you are still running iOS 10.3.2 then go ahead and download Keen Jailbreak and let us know what you think of it. If you run into trouble with it, all you need to do is delete Keen jailbreak and start again.
For all the latest Keen jailbreak news, follow us on Facebook .